About service Vagon.Online
Vagon.Online is a universal information service for forwarders, logisticians, operators of railway rolling stock, service companies, as well as shippers and consignees who use railway transport in their activities. With its help you can track the movement of wagons and containers on the railway network, control breakdowns and downtime of rolling stock, predict the arrival at the destination station and much more.
- wide range of provided data with the possibility to add user data;
- user-friendly, flexible and customizable interface;
- map data visualization;
- prompt and quality technical support;
- customer service improvement;
- large set of regulatory and reference information concerning railway traffic and rolling stock;
- a powerful and user-friendly Application Programming Interface (API) for integration with customer information systems;
- favorable prices and flexible discount system.
Web API (Application Programming Interface)
The service provides an Application Programming Interface for integration with client's information systems (ICS integration).
To activate the API and receive instructions and documentation on how to work with API, contact support of the service via online chat or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracking of wagons and containers
- Date of loading / unloading
- Loading/unloading station code
- Name of the loading and unloading station
- Loading / unloading railway
- Railway administration of the loading/unloading station
- Operation station code
- Station name of the operation
- Operation Code
- Full name of the operation
- Date of operation
- Weight of cargo (kg)
- ETSNG cargo code
- Full name of the cargo
- Consignment note number
- Train number
- Train index (formation station)
- Train index (n. sheet number)
- Train index (destination station)
- Train index
- Railway administration of destination station
- Destination road code
- Destination station code
- Destination station
- Delivery date
- Remaining distance, km
- Signs of malfunction
- Consignee's OKPO
- Name of consignee
- Consignor's OKPO
- Name of consignor
- Consignee railway code
- Date & time of data update
- Destination Road
Show the current location of wagons on the map
In our service you can see on the map of the station of departure, destination, current for each wagon or container, as well as all the wagons and containers on tracking on the map, grouped by stations.
One-time request for reference information about the condition of the wagon (location, operations performed, parts and their condition, etc.). Time of information receipt from 10 seconds up to 2 minutes.
- 1566 — Search for a wagon on the roads of Russian Railways
- 1831 — Current wagon condition
- 1839 — Last operations with the wagon
- 2612 — Information about the residual life of the wagon
- 2651 — Technical characteristics of the wagon (full technical passport of the wagon)
- 2653 — Wagon repairs carried out
- 2730 — Detailed reference about parts & nodes
- 2735 — Data on cast parts of the trolley and wheel pairs
The list of references is being expanded.
After registration in the service you will be able to access the page with prices.
Individual discounts are available for customers with a large number of requests.
Tracking of wagons and containers
The money is written off at putting the car/container on tracking and further is written off daily, at 00 o'clock 00 minutes Moscow time, until the wagon or container is removed from tracking.
Cost of tracking 1 wagon per day depends on the country in which the wagon is located and not depends on the frequency and volume of information received. When crossing an interstate junction, the cost of tracking for both countries is written off.
Each inquiry is charged separately, the money is written off at inquiry of the reference.
The service is prepaid and you can deposit money to your account by bank transfer or online payment.
Online payment is accessible on cards Visa, MasterCard/Maestro, MIR, and also through systems Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, QIWI.
Regulatory and reference information
Check the correctness of the wagon or container number, as well as basic information about the wagon:
- wagon type;
- railway administration;
- home station;
- number of axles;
- tare weight, tons.;
- carrying capacity, tons.
Reference characteristics of freight wagons:
- carrying capacity;
- start and end of series production;
- other information.
Search for the station by code or name, display on the map, information about the paragraphs of work and customs offices to which the station belongs.Station atlas
TR4 Book 1. Tariff distances between stations of railroad sectionsTariff distances
Directory of wagon repair enterprises (depots), based on WJA 1001 17.Business directory
Names and code designations of goods used by railroads in executing transportation documents, as well as the corresponding codes of the Harmonized Nomenclature of Goods (GNG).UTSNG Directory